Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Still sick.

Day four of this miserable sickness.  It's moved into my chest now, so I'm coughing more.  I can't taste anything because my sinuses are swelled shut.  My head hurts and I'm aching all over.  To think this all started with a scratchy throat and slightly stuffy nose.

I've had to use nasal spray every night just to be able to sleep.  I think I'm getting immune to its effects, though, because it doesn't seem to last as long as it's supposed to.  I end up waking up way too early because I can't breathe through my nose.  Which, of course, makes me very, very tired.

I may go take a nap now.  I'll use the nasal spray and hope it lasts long enough for me to get some rest.  I hate colds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you've tried it all, but I found Nasacort worked well for me last year when I had an allergy war with Mother Nature. I also have an albuterol inhaler that I puff and exhale through my nose with my finger underneath like I'm trying to stop a sneeze. I think some of the bronchodilator gets back in the sinus cavities. Even if it's psychosomatic, it helps. Hope you feel better, Old Chum.