Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Tomato Egg Noodle Soup?


In a prior post, I had mentioned that we're planning a trip to China in October of 2017 and that we've been watching tons of videos about Taiwan, Shanghai, Hong Kong, night markets, Chinese foods, etc. In one of the videos that we've watched, Mikey Chen talks about his favorite "comfort food" that he used to eat as a child; Chinese Tomato and Eggs Noodle Soup.  I've been wanting to try this and my wife said that she wanted to make it.  We had all of the ingredients except for one: Chinese black vinegar.  Thank heavens for Amazon because my order of Chinese black vinegar will be here tomorrow!  Which means that Amy will be making this for us either Friday or this weekend!


Once we've actually had a chance to try this soup, I'll add a post here to tell you how it turned out.  I'm betting it'll be delicious!



No comments: